Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thoughts of Thanksgiving

Suzanne has included my primitive orange pumpkin in her latest Treasury! You can visit Suzanne's Etsy shop at Peacefu1 ("Peaceful" but with a number 1 on the end, instead of an "ell").

If you would like to vote on the items in this Treasury, you can click on the Treasury image or on the text link in the first paragraph above; both links will take you to the Treasury page (only while the Treasury is active ... i.e., between now and Sunday, November 8th at 1:26 am). You will need to be registered on Etsy and logged into Etsy in order to vote. I am grateful for any and all votes you may cast for my primitive orange pumpkin! :-)

I have several pumpkins still available for adoption! Most are orange or black (black pumpkins have been quite popular the last couple of years!), but I think I still have one white one left too!

Thanks Suzanne!

No comments: