Friday, November 27, 2009

Prairie Primitives - Featured on the Handmade Highway!


Ok, so I'm behind in my email ... again. It happens this time of year! I've just discovered that a set of my fabric-covered boxes was featured in Issue 2 of "News from the Handmade Highway!"

I just started making covered boxes in June, after thinking about it for too long because I wasn't quite sure how to make them. However, when I dove right into it, I discovered they were a lot of fun to make, and they've been very popular at the craft and antique fairs where I sell my primitive folk art!

This set of boxes, along with several others, is available in my Etsy shop! Each of my fabric covered boxes contains a wee treasure -- sometimes this is a few whole nutmegs or antique mother-of-pearl buttons; other times it's a bit of rosemary or thyme or another special find! Through "Cyber Monday" (November 30, 2009), everything in this shop is 20% off!

No comments: