Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale

I'm offering 20% off everything at Prairie Primitives Folk Art! Some items have free U.S. shipping (and discounted international shipping) too!

I'm offering 30% off everything in PrairiePrimitivesToo (my Etsy "destash" shop)!

Over at my Artfire shop, I'm offering 20% off everything, with free U.S. shipping (and discounted international shipping) on some items! Please note that the items in my Artfire shop are the same items that are in my Etsy shop -- there is only one of each! I will keep both sites updated as things sell, and remember, you can shop on Artfire without creating an account!

And last but not least, I'm offering a whopping 50% off everything in my online yard sale!

All of these sales run until 11:59pm PST (California time) on Cyber Monday (November 30, 2009) ... that's 8:59 EST (New York time). As always, I'm delighted to combine shipping between any or all of these sites! Go ahead and make your purchases and I'll send you a revised PayPal invoice! I much prefer PayPal, however I also accept Postal money orders!

No comments: