Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Workin' for the Weekend!

I've got a FUN weekend coming up this next one!!! I'm headed down to visit a friend in the Bay Area. We'll take BART over to SF and walk around a bit (probably in the Union Square area). I hope to visit with my friends Linda and Janell; they live near Union Square, and I haven't seen them since I moved to Sacramento eight years ago!

Then on Sunday, we're going to the Shadelands antique show. Having been handed an application for this show may have been the best thing that happened to me at the Danville show! Since I've never been to the show, I was a bit hesitant to sign up for a booth; so we're going to check it out and if it looks promising, I'll plan on doing it next year! I've heard that it "used to be" THE show for primitives in the area, but that it's fallen on hard times the last few years ... but is starting to come back. So we'll see ...

The friend I'm staying with for the weekend has "Dance Dance Revolution" so I hope she'll hook that up so we can try it -- it was still in the box, unopened, as of a couple weeks ago!

No comments: