Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What's Past and What's Next

The Danville show wasn't very exciting. It had been billed as "Antiques & Art" but it turned out to be more "Flea Market & Art." There were LOTS of people out walking their dogs -- golden retrievers, pocket pets, and THREE standard poodles (those are the big ones!); I was surprised there weren't any dalmatians or Irish setters in attendance!

The next place I'll be selling my primitive folk art will be the
Lodi Street Faire. This is a HUGE event held twice a year in downtown Lodi, California. It's always on the first Sunday in May and the first Sunday in October. The October Faire will be on the 5th of the month. I'll be sharing a booth with my friend Jennifer (aka Crow Junction). I will have primitive dolls in both Halloween and Christmas styles, and many smaller things as well. Our booth will definitely be on School Street, and it will probably be near the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (yummm!) -- we've been in this location for a few years now and it's worked out well. Hope you'll come see us!


No comments: