Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just Opened My 2nd Etsy Shop!

Oh my! It looks like I forgot to mention that I've opened a second Etsy shop! That happened back on January 10th, so it's about 2 weeks old now. This shop, PrairiePrimitivesToo, is where you'll find my "destash" craft supplies. You can see my 5 most recent listings on the right-hand side of this blog. --->

At the moment, I have several large pieces of cutter quilts listed, along with a few lots of vintage buttons, twill tape in two sizes, and a few odds and ends. I add several items to this shop every week and coming up soon you'll be able to purchase vintage brass military buttons and fabric in this shop.

Of course I still have my original Etsy shop, Prairie Primitives, where you'll find my handmade primitive folk art! (There are still a few destash supplies there that were listed awhile back -- they'll probably stay there till they sell, or until the listings expire -- at which time I'll move them over to the new shop.)

Hope you'll stop by for a visit real soon! :-)

1 comment:

craftingaplenty said...

Hi Tana, congrats on your new store. I will take a look.