Thursday, March 7, 2013

Can You Help the Four-Leggers?


Y'all know I don't blog unless I'm really inspired to, and this photo from Facebook has inspired me!


One of my Facebook friends is Bernie Berlin. I first heard Bernie's name after taking a collage class. Bernie is an quite an accomplished artist! Then I started seeing Bernie's pics of puppy dogs on Facebook, and learned that another of Bernie's passions is rescuing the four-leggers from shelters where their days are numbered.

Bernie lives in Tennessee and rescues animals, primarily from the Sumner County, Tennessee shelter, where their days are numbered. Bernie's organization, "A Place to Bark, Inc."  provides food, shelter, and veterinary care for these animals until they can be adopted. Needless to say, all of this requires quite a bit of money! If you have the ability to donate a few dollars to help Bernie out, it would be so very kind! 


No comments: