Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Digital Collage Sheet - Sailor Kids

I've just uploaded the newest digital collage sheet file to my Etsy shop! I was looking through my vintage photos and realized I had dozens of pictures of children in sailor suits and/or playing with boats, thus Sailor Kids #1 was born! Here's a peek ... click on the image to purchase it in my Etsy shop!

While you're in my Etsy shop, you may want to have a look at some of my other digital collage sheet files too! The Valentine collection was my first one, then someone asked if I had any Civil War images and then, of course, I had to create a few Easter collections ...

If you don't have an Etsy account, these images will be in my Picturetrail shop when it reopens (hopefully in the next week or so!). I will also upload them to my brand new Zibbet shop.

No comments: