The annual ASG Fabric Sale is an event I look forward to every year! I wanted to share pics of my haul today. I rarely spend more than $25 or $30, and I'm always deliriously happy with what I can get for that amount of money! (You can click on the pics to see the fabric closer-up!)
* 1 yard wool blend ... $1
* 3-1/3 yards raw silk ... $3
* 3-1/2 yards raw silk ... $4
* 1/2 yard cotton print ... 50 cents
* bag of shells for a jewelry-making friend ... $2
* 1-3/4 yards wool blend ... $1
* 2-1/2 yards wool ... $3
* ~2 yards blue homespun patchwork ... $3.50
* 1 yard big black checks ... $2
* 1-1/3 yards cotton "honeycomb" fabric (this was just Too Cool to pass up!) ... $2
* 4-1/4 yards muslin (can one ever have too much muslin ... and it's prewashed too!) ... $3
* 1-1/4 yards trapunto-look white cotton ... $2
* 2 yards linen ... $3
* The Spirit of Christmas (Books 2, 4, 10)
* A Patchworthy Apparel Book
I bought "A Patchworthy Apparel Book" when it was first published in 1981; I think it was Jean Wells' first book. It's such a fun book!
Sorry, but I can't give the prices on the books 'cuz they will be getting listed for sale either on Etsy or eBay!
Hello, and whatcha know? First order of business... pictures of my electric bike are a bit overdue, I think. So here 'tis. Jo helped me wrap the batter...