Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank You to my Customers at Lodi!!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of my customers at Lodi! It was a bit of a madhouse early in the day, but I enjoyed chatting with all of you so much!

I've talked Jennifer into doing the show again next year, so we'll be back in both May and October ... yay! Jennifer tells me she'll get our application turned in pronto so we can have the same fantabulous location!!!

Next Sunday (Oct. 19th) is the California Country Show in Los Altos and, as usual, I'll be participating in the Folk Art Fair held across the parking lot (we'll be somewhere near the Museum -- maybe in the courtyard, or maybe outside where we were in June, I don't know yet). I have some Halloween pieces, quite a few Santas, and hope to finish up a few "snowfolk" as well. See you then!

No comments: