I Won! I I Won!



I'm doin' the happy dance! Recently, I have had the good fortune of winning not one, but two, online contests, and I just wanted to give a shout out to these sites (although more than a bit belatedly, sorry!!).



First, I won this upcycled vintage book journal from Goodness Recycled. This journal has a very colorful cover and the pages are a variety of different papers in all shapes and sizes, ranging from recipe cards to flash cards to tags to lined note paper!



Thank you, Corinne!

Just a day or two after I was notified about winning the journal contest, I was informed that I'd won a cute little alarm clock from Paper Scissors Rock! All of the products at Paper Scissors Rock feature reproductions of original paintings done by Pamela Corwin. Pamela was kind enough to allow me to choose which clock design I wanted and, since I've always had a fondness for hearts, I chose this little cutie:


This clock is especially charming because the little red heart serves as the second hand! Thank you, Pamela!

0 comments: